Welcome to Panpac.co.nz, through this website you can access information on forestry products supplied by Pan Pac NZ.
PanPac.co.nz is operated by Pan Pac Forest Products Limited NZBN 9429039127495 (“we”, “us” or “our”) on behalf of itself, Pan Pac Forest Products (Otago) Limited NZBN 9429038154492 and any other related company (as that term is defined in the Companies Act 1993).
The nature of this Site is such that we expect only those working with us or looking to purchase products from us will use it. As such it is assumed that the users will be over the age of 18. If you are under 18 and wish to use our site please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can ensure that we engage with you in a manner that is appropriate for your age.
Our registered address is: Pan Pac Forest Products Limited, 1161 SH 2, Wairoa Road, Napier, 4182 , New Zealand.
1.1 We may collect the following types of information about you when you access or use the Site:
- personal information, provided by you when you complete an inquiry form, or otherwise when you use the Site;
- personal information, collected or obtained from third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available; and
- information about the way you use the Site or interact with the content provided to you through the Site. This information is anonymised and aggregated and does not relate to or identify you personally.
1.2 We will only collect personal information that is necessary to support the services we provide to you through the Site and our business activities. This may include, but is not limited to:
- first and last names;
- physical address;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- information about any organisation that you may work for or otherwise be affiliated with that has resulted in you using the Site;
- information about content you access on the Site;
- any other information relating to you that you provide to us through other methods (such as discussions with our customer service team);
- your interactions with the Site content including, but not limited to, features of the Site; and
- device IDs, advertising identifiers, unique identifiers, and device and software characteristics obtained from the networks and devices used to access the Site.
1.3 If you fail to provide necessary personal information when requested, this may result in certain services or functionality not being available to you.
- Disclosure of information
We will only share your personal information with other organisations or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- Only where we have your specific consent to do so, we may provide your personal information to other organisations so they can send you communications about other products, services or events.
- Where we need to disclose personal information to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
- Where the personal information is anonymised, to any other third party.
- To any other person authorised by you.
Any personal information you provide may be used for the following purposes:
- to allow you to access and utilise the Site;
- to enable and run features of the Site;
- to send emails to your nominated email address as contemplated under these terms;
- to obtain feedback or information on the Site;
- to contact you in response to your inquiry;
- to consider and contact you in relation to your sponsorship application;
- to use as part of developing a case study on the Site and engaging with you in relation to that case study;
- to monitor, develop and improve the Site, and ensure that the content on the Site is presented in the most effective way;
- to conduct research related to your use of the Site;
- to investigate any complaints relating to the misuse of the Site;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to respond to any questions or comments you have sent to us;
- on an aggregated or anonymised basis (i.e. in a way that doesn’t identify you) to analyse and identify patterns and trends, commercialise, and use the full benefit of that analysis;
- to protect and/or enforce our legal interests, including defending any claim;
- and for any other purpose authorised by you.We will retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected the information.
Please note that you may not be able to unsubscribe from certain non-marketing related correspondence from us, including messages relating to payment related matters.
- Cookies and Tracking
- track traffic patterns to and from the Site, including information like the parts of the Site, and features you use, the time you spend on the different parts or features of the Site, the date, time, and length of your use of the Site;
- track your response to ads and emails; and
- Third party terms
The Site may contain third party links which may not follow the same privacy policies that we adopt. Where you click on a link you understand that you are will commence dealing with a third party that we are unable to control. Your dealing when on that linked site will be subject to the terms that the owner of that site wishes to offer.We recommend that you check any relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third party.
- Holding, correcting and updating
Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at our address provided above, and by our hosting providers (some of whom may be located outside New Zealand). If you are an individual, you have the right to access or correct personal information that we hold about you, at any time and as often as necessary. If you want to access or correct your information, please contact us via email@example.com.
- Security of Personal Information
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. As no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Site. While we take precautions to minimise the related risks, these activities are conducted at your own risk.
- More information
For information about New Zealand’s Privacy Act 2020 and how it protects the personal information of individuals in New Zealand, please visit: www.privacy.org.nz.